What to Expect
What to Expect From Your Visit
Naturopathic | Chinese Medicine
At your First Visit:
Initial naturopathic appointments will last 60-75 minutes and will include:
- Warm welcome and introduction
- Initial review of intake forms and any associated past labwork
- Thorough medical and lifestyle history
- Review of the pharmaceuticals and supplements you are currently taking
- Appropriate physical exams
- Detailed explanation of our analysis and approach to your case
- Individualized comprehensive lifestyle recommendations and treatment plan
As a part of this visit, a Bambú Clinic physician will:
- Learn about your health goals
- Begin to get to know you as a person
- Discuss where your health fits into the rest of your everyday responsibilities
- Take into consideration the likely things interfering with your optimal health
- Develop a sense of how your symptoms relate to each other and their underlying cause
- Create a partnership with you in achieving the health you deserve
At Follow-up Visits:
Follow-up naturopathic appointments usually last 30-45 minutes. During this time, we will get a sense of how your health has changed (or not) since your last visit. We will get a thorough update on your symptoms and check in with you regarding your general health status (sleep, energy, appetite, cravings, mood). In addition, we will perform any pertinent physical exam and discuss your previous treatment plan—what, if anything, that we recommended was difficult to do. Last, we will put together a new treatment plan to move you even closer to optimal health. In general, newer patients will have follow-up visits once a month at Bambú Clinic.
The Bambú Clinic physicians are happy to work with your other doctors and regularly refer to preferred specialists. We believe each patient benefits from open conversation between health care providers who can consider and discuss all appropriate medical interventions for each unique situation.
Get started today on this path to better health. Call or email us to schedule a new patient appointment.